Wheeler Associate Bill of Rights
Every Wheeler Associate can expect:
- The company will do all it can to provide a safe and positive work environment.
- To be treated with respect.
- To be treated fairly.
- To never be the object of any form of harassment or discrimination.
- To be compensated fairly for the work performed.
- To receive honest, timely and accurate information about the company’s performance.
- To receive honest, timely and accurate feedback about his or her performance.
- To clearly understand what his or her supervisor expects.
- To receive regular coaching from supervisors about how to improve job performance.
- To receive a formal performance appraisal at least annually.
- To have exceptional job performance rewarded and recognized.
- To have poor job performance corrected quickly.
- To be given the tools, training and incentive to meet or exceed what is expected.
What it means to us:
- We do things right the first time.
- We respond to our customers’ needs quickly, aggressively and positively.
What it should mean to our customers:
- I’m comfortable depending on Wheeler for all of my construction equipment and engine-related needs.